Friday, October 22, 2010

day one: intro, picture, and fifteen random facts

so it begins..
i am amy
here i am with my bff and sister, kelly.

fifteen facts
1. i paint my nails a different color every week-usually outrageous colors, like hot pink
2. i love momma g's and could eat there everyday
3. i have not updated my ipod since the day i got it [christmas 2006]
4. i love martha stewart and southern living magazines
5. everyone in my family drives a silver toyota
6. i think i have a shopping problem-forever21 will consume over half my pay check
7. beyond obsessed with zac brown band
8.sweet tea makes my stomach hurt-but i drink it anyway
9. i have to drink coke when i eat pizza-ask kelsey
10. can not leave my house unless my bed is made
11. officially licensed to sell life and health insurance
12. hate folding laundry
13. i love the smell of pumpkin spice candles-there are 5 burning at my house right now
14. work at Luckie & Co.
15. mary-kate & ashley stunt double-billboard dad [i can quote the entire movie]

love yall to the moon
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment