Thursday, December 23, 2010

brown paper packages tied up with strings

these are a few of my favorite things...

well sometimes i envision things and won't let those ideas go until they are finished
last night i envisioned wrapping my families presents in brown contact paper

similar to this
and tying it all together with red raffia

the problem was...
i went to hobby lobby and forgot why i was there and what i needed
i guess i am getting old
 the manager told me they dont have brown contact paper
and  i forgot the actual word 'raffia' and trying to explain raffia to a male was very difficult 
 if you know me
you will know i am not always the best at explaining things
anyways after an hour and a half
i put everything together and checked out with just brown contact paper
they were unfortunately out of red raffia
so my search continued into the craziness of people doing last minute shopping
i finally found the red raffia at world market
i bought every piece of red raffia that they had
so now everything is wrapped perfectly in my eyes

i also finished up christmas shopping yesterday
my dad was my last on my list
hes hard to shop for
but he eventually told me what he wanted and i was able to knock it out
just in time

im working today
the life of being a grown up is not all fun and games
but im heading home promptly at 5

marry christmas eve eve 
hope its great


oh by the way we took our family christmas picture this past weekend
and yet again it was a disaster
more on that later



No comments:

Post a Comment