Wednesday, January 12, 2011

catch up

sorry for my absence
a lot of things have come and gone

christmas for one...
it was GREAT and great is probably a complete understatement

new years came and now its gone as well
we rang in the new year in ATL
at this great restaurant
tap
eight of us had a private room on the fourth floor that looked over peachtree street
it was a great time

took a quick journey here
and bought new bedding
which i did not need 
but it was impossible to leave with nothing
so i said to myself why not completely re-do your room to start off 2011
sounds like a great idea to me!

got back on the grind of work

learned how much a rip off car dealerships are just to do a diagnostic test
no i will not pay $108 just for you to tell me what is wrong with my car

went to the BBVA Compass Bowl with my mom and kelly
to watch my mom's alma mater, Pitt take on Kentucky
we even got to have dinner with Pitt's head coach that night

had work cancelled due to lots and lots of 

so since we were stuck at our apt all day monday
we made homemade cinnamon rolls, that were divine and white chicken chili

monday night we brought home the crystal ball
thanks to these two
war eagle!
NATIONAL CHAMPSSSSS






No comments:

Post a Comment