Tuesday, January 25, 2011

work days


every monday thru friday i have to look presentable for work
thankfully i do not have to strap on a suit and heels everyday
but i do have to wear business casual
e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y.

really its not that bad
and it gives me a good reason to shop on a regular basis
right?

adjusting to this new lifestyle has not been too difficult
because i try to envision what i will wear to work the night before
in hopes of when my alarm goes off choices do not have to be made
usually it works
but when it does not i am in a time crunch to get to work on time

this past weekend i re organized my closet
this allowed me to see everything i have and things that i have just forgotten about
no i would say that my closet is very workable and i know what is in there
making my morning routine that much easier!

for all you lucky dogs out there that are still in college and get to wear sweat pants and nike shorts everday
i envy you
enjoy it while it lasts

but really growing up is not that bad

No comments:

Post a Comment