Wednesday, December 1, 2010

cards

for the longest time i mean i guess for the past 22 years 
my family has always and i mean always done a christmas card
usually by the end of the photo shoot someone is crying
or everyone was has gotten in a fight
it ridiculous


this reminds me of the way our pictures usually go
no one wants cooperate

one year my mom had us dressed up in USC 
(university of southern california) 
cheer leading outfits 
while we all sat in a tree
it was dumb but that was what was sent out

a couple years back we all dressed in under armour
with sporting goods draped around our us
looking back i am really embarrassed

this year we did not take one over
thanksgiving and i dont really know what we are going to do because i will not be home till christmas eve
maybe my family will just photo shop me in

looking back taking our family christmas picture brings back hilariously great memories
so all in all im thankful for those crazy family pictures
im sure that you would be able to find one of them on

do yall have any nightmarish family photo tradition? 


1 comment:

  1. Haha - love that photo. Our is always a nightmare too. I have vivid memories of one year having to stand in a field of sunflowers on the side of a highway as I got attacked by bugs because my brother refused to smile.

    ReplyDelete