Friday, December 10, 2010

online purchase

i made my first 
ever
online purchase the other day
it really made me nervous for some reason
but anyways it finally arrived!

i have started resorting to online shopping
or i guess its more online browsing because with work i don't have much time to shop after five
or maybe time isn't the thing but rather its been way too cold
anyways
i think from now on
i will do most of my shopping online

tonight i will be putting on lots of this
 to get ready for the annual tacky christmas party

pictures to come
i hope yall have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Amy! How have you never ordered anything online before! I'm in shock! Anyways! Is that the Chanel lip lacquer? If so, you'll love it! I have it in Dragon! LOVE IT! I always get lots of compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first online purchase ever! Amy, that's crazy! Congrats & welcome to a bad, bad addiction.

    ReplyDelete