Tuesday, December 7, 2010

cold weather

there are days that i think i want to move to new york, chicago or maybe even denver 
to be around the snow
then days like this happen
its 43 degrees out right now
and then i remember how much i hate the cold

i ran from my office to my car
from my car to my apartment 
then cuddled up in my snuggie for my lunch break
i am not kidding

i mean seriously i am a wimp to say the least

tonight the low is 26
i will definitely not being making any trips out tonight
yikes!

last friday night i was determined to finish all my shopping
i failed
i got nothing
there is something wrong with me because i seem to be unable to pull the trigger and just buy the gift
its like i will be able to find something better
or something for a better price

on a good note i figured out what im going to get my mom
she is going to be so pumped
any ideas for dad's that say that dont want anything?
or your sister/best friend that is super cheap but wants the most expensive thing out there?
i need help.







No comments:

Post a Comment