Tuesday, November 9, 2010

brain dump

so i have officially been working 
in the real world
for a month and a half
some days i like it
and then some days its ok

i have started to realize that this job is not like a summer job
i will be waking up early for the rest of my life
the weekend is the only time i have for me time
and the hardest part that i am trying to cope with its that
i will never live in my parents house again
so weird
and sad

if you dont know i am a total home body
it was hard for me to live in a dorm my freshman year
my dorm was literally 3 miles down the road from my parents house
i made my sister sleep in my dorm room with me every night [she was still in high school]
the dorm thing only lasted 2 weeks
im embarassed to say that yes, i did live at home my freshman year of college
but that helps explain my love for home

i struggle when i do go home now
balancing time between my friends that are still in college and my family time
its hard

the real world is hard

on a good note
i am starting to learn to cook a different meal every night
thank you to numerous blogs that i look at you have really inspired me
at my parents house the staple items were
chicken
&
spaghetti
usually it was rotated every other night

but now i have numerous things i love to cook
its awesome
so easy and really helps me unwind after work


i have a goal for myself
maybe someone will hold me accountable out there?
i want to read a new book every month
i have started 
and i love it
it really has be thinking about who I am as a
Christian and what it means
trust me when i say, i need a lot of work.

i was hoping to read it on my lunch break
but news broke out hobby lobby is having 50% off all christmas stuff
its never to early to start decorating right?
i had to make a stop at hobby lobby.


sorry for rambling
love yall to the moon
amy


No comments:

Post a Comment