Monday, November 22, 2010

crazy dreams

lately i have been having the most 
bizarre dreams 
like to the point that they wake me up
and i cant go back to sleep
either they are really exciting
really scary
or just plain weird

last night i dreamed about
kate middleton and prince william
i went to wedding and everything
it was strange

the other night i dreamed about my wedding
im not engaged
but in my dream my mom invited over 1000 people
but didnt budget to 
allow me to get my hair and makeup done
so i pouted in a porta potty with wet hair while all the guests were waiting on me

and i had a really scary dream last week 
that made me wake up my sister to make sure it was just a dream

its getting out of control
i wish i knew what these dreams meant

on a good note i
am dreaming of being at home with my family for thanksgiving
eating lots of fabulous food
and watching football

No comments:

Post a Comment