Wednesday, November 24, 2010

gobble gobble

happy day before thanksgiving!!



i am so excited to go home i can not stand it
i woke up an hour before my alarm today
because i was so excited
granted i still have to work all day today
im still super pumped about being home with literally my entire family!


this would be fun

last night i stayed up baking and baking

i made these

gingersnaps mmmmm.....
recipe found here


then a fresh cranberry salad




you can never go wrong with whoopie pies
with five hungry boys i feel like these will be demolished very quickly

these oatmeal crispies are something new

and thanksgiving is never the same with out

everything is waiting to make the trip to auburn with me
here ya go mom
cant say i never helped this year


with this being my first thanksgiving in the real world
and actually living away from auburn
i have started to really understand what it means to be thankful
not saying that i never was thankful
but for some reason its like i feel it
im lame i know


this year i am thankful for a multitude of things

I am thankful for the ability to worship God where ever and whenever 
I am thankful for a good education because it has given me the knowledge to achieve my goals and dreams
I am thankful for my family because they love me unconditionally
I am thankful for my mom because she is someone i look up to in all situations
I am thankful for my dad a kind and loving man that can be silent but deadly
I am thankful for my sister, my best friend, roommate because she challenges me everyday, someone that gets me
I am thankful for my brother a huge role model for me in his walk with Christ
I am thankful for a job. period.
I am thankful for Drew and his patients and his love for eating and baseball
I am thankful for the ability to exercise
I am thankful for shelter and clothes and forever 21
I am thankful for the ability to talk to anyone and anytime...thank you verizon
I am thankful for a warm bed, air conditioning, a hot shower and cable and internet
I am thankful for friends they mean the entire world to me, I have learned this being 2 hours away from them this year. I LOVE YALL
I am thankful for football and good rivalries
I am thankful for the changing of seasons and the beautiful leaves
I am thankful for lots and lots and lots of things I could literally go on forever
I am thankful for zac brown band.

what are yall thankful for??



No comments:

Post a Comment