Tuesday, November 9, 2010

day nineteen: something i miss

since i have just moved 
to birmingham
away from my friends
and family

i definitely miss them
the most

i miss walking out of my room
and having five other girls there to laugh with
to go on walks with
to go to the grocery store with
to run home from skybar with
and mostly just to be with
i miss them a lot
thank goodness 280 is connecting us
and ill be there this weekend
sooo ready!



i miss my family
i have been able to see them a lot
with kellys soccer
but i miss waking up and walking down stairs 
and them being there
i miss visiting my dad at work
i miss getting to drive home for a good meal
this past weekend when jj was here 
it was a tease of home, but i loved it
bring on the holidays
i cant wait to be with my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment