Monday, November 8, 2010

day sixteen: dream house

i dont know if i can come up
with an exact picture
but the way i
picture it in my head is this

two dark wood front doors
a huge wrap around pourch
dormer windows
plantation shutters
i picture my house to be old
which allows me to flip the house
a big front yard
shutter [i can't stand houses that don't have shutters]
i picture my house being white
with some parts shingles and stones
i hope to have boulders in the front and back yard
i picture my house to be two stories
crown molding
a pool & trampoline in the backyard
i hope to have a gardern
and live on lots of land
oh and i want big huge columns



for the inside
brick floors
white/cream kitchen
five bedrooms
with a playroom



im ridiculous, im sorry

1 comment:

  1. You are not ridiculous. I pictured Nora when I was younger. In my mind, she looked almost exactly like she does.

    Oh, and that kitchen rocks BTW.

    ReplyDelete